Far Infrared Sauna
A 45 minute treatment in our new Sunlighten Far Infrared Sauna. An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses infrared light to create heat. This type of sauna is called a Far-Infrared sauna — “far” describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum and that the infrared light penetrates your tissues up to 1 inch. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body. An infrared sauna is used at far lower temperatures than an “old school” sauna; temperatures are usually only around 125-140 degrees. An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses light to create heat. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body. An infrared sauna heats your body directly without warming the air around you to a high degree.
- Sweat out the toxins: The Deep Infrared Penetration helps increase blood flow and perspiration. This can heal and maintain good health by helping to eliminate toxic heavy metals, drug residues and hormone disruptors.
- Boost the immune system: Heating the body from the inside can improve the function of the immune system just like a slight fever can. Therefore, Infrared sauna use can help reduce the incidences of cold and flu, or even help you recover faster.
- Enjoy deep tissue relief: Infrared therapy can increase blood flow and reduce inflammation. Far Infrared penetrate tissues to relieve aches and pains. Infrared sauna therapy has been shown to help with pain from fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions, such as Sjogren’s, Behcet’s, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Boost metabolism and lose fat: Infrared wavelengths stimulate sluggish metabolism and improved fat burning for energy. Increasing core body heat can increase calorie burn, similar to exercise. Infrared saunas also help with the elimination of toxins that cause fat storage.
- Experience bliss and reduce stress: Enjoy the euphoria and relaxation from endorphin release, just like after exercising, or even meditating in gentle radiant heat. The therapeutic heat will leave you refreshed, providing relaxation to calm your mind.
- Improve heart health: Infrared therapy can help your heart work better by exercising the heart, reducing blood sugar and improving circulation. In addition, Infrared saunas have been clinically shown to reduce blood pressure.
- A passive cardio workout: The elevation in one’s core body temperature from an Infrared sauna session produces an increase in blood flow that mirrors the benefits of a passive cardio workout. Increased circulation from Infrared heat reduces inflammation, decreases pain and aids in muscle recovery.
- Repair muscles faster: Many professional athletes use Infrared saunas to recover from their training and injuries! Infrared light can penetrate joints and improve flexibility. It also helps with muscle and tissue soreness, leading to faster recovery time from injuries.
The price for the Far Infrared Sauna is $35 per 45 minute session
Salt Cave and Infrared Sauna or Infrared Sauna and Foot Detox combo is $55 (same day only)
Buy 4 Far Infrared Sauna Sessions at $35 per session, get 1 Free!
Buy 10 Far Infrared Sauna Sessions for only $250!